Wednesday 11 May 2016

Driving Range Netting Helping Me To Get Used To My New Clubs

Today I had one of my best games of golf ever. The other day I bought myself a new set of clubs. If my wife finds out how much they cost she will probably kill me. So far she has not found out. For more informaton visit driving range netting.

In order to get used to the new set I had to spend an hour hitting the driving range netting. Although they handle in a similar way to my old set, they are slightly heavier and are made from a far better material. The old set were not that expensive.
As soon as I hit the first ball I knew that the clubs would turn out to be one of the best purchases that I had ever made. This is how it proved when I played the first hole and managed to do it in par. 

Although I ended up over par on most of the other holes, the end result was still better than what I had achieved with the old set. I am now looking forward to my next game of golf in a couple of days’ time, and hopefully I will improve enough to be able to get the better of my boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment